Monday, August 26, 2013

My Summer
By: Naibe Rosas

My summer was pretty uneventful. Most of it was spent at home with my family. On August 2, my brother, his girlfriend, and my cousin, went to Universal Studios. We went several times because of the fact that we had a yearly pass. First, we went on the Studio Tours that takes us around Universal Studios. We decided to go to that one because the attraction gets packed. Later on, we went to movie effects. They showed us how they made despicable me. After that we went downstairs. First we went to Jurassic Park. That was by far the best. It took around an hour to finally ride it but it was worth it. Then we went to the mummy which also took a long time but it was also good. A few hours later we wanted to go on Jurassic park again but my brother and his girlfriend didn’t want to. We agreed that we would split up and meet up later. Me and my friend went downstairs again and rode the mummy 6 more times. We only went to Jurassic once because it was night already and it was cold. I also went to San Diego to go visit my brother. It was good to see him. After that, we went to TJ because it’s just a few minutes away. We ate there and bought a little bit of stuff and came back. It took like 3 hours of wait to get out of San Diego though. In total it was 5 hours to get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment