Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Charlie Puth


Charlie Puth is a 21-year old singer/songwriter from New Jersey. He goes to Berklee College of Music and has a full scholarship. He is studying  music production and engineering. He has been playing the piano since he was in 7th grade. He now uses the piano to do covers on YouTube and write songs of his own. Charlie Puth went on "Ellen" after he released his cover of "Someone Like You" by Adele. He sang it with Emily Luther. He arranged, produced, and sang the cover which went viral on YouTube. Puth currently has over 40 million hits on YouTube. I discovered Charlie Puth a few months back. I was looking at a cover of "when i was you man" by Bruno mars. Then I scrolled down to the related posts and clicked on his cover of it. I only clicked because he had a funny face in the thumbnail. I'm glad i clicked it because he has such a beautiful voice and is truly talented. I would love to meet him one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment