Monday, October 7, 2013

My experience so far at HPIAM

My experience at HPIAM has been good. The school is alright. I am a freshman. I don’t like wearing uniform and it’s too expensive. $25 for a shirt is not cheap and they are not even good quality. I think we should be allowed to wear uniform. Maybe if they were $15 it would be alright but they are not. They should make the teachers wear them so that we can protest together. The quality of a shirt doesn’t matter we should just wear regular material shirts instead of sports tee shirts. They’re thin and will rip.  Another thing I don’t like about this school is Tuesdays. It is crowded enough every day when our school is in lunch, when all 3 of them go out to lunch it’s even more crowded. The lunch lines are really long that particular day and the line to the student store is too. Overall the schools maintenance is good. The school is pretty clean. They also don’t open the bathrooms in the hallways. What is the point of bathrooms if they’re never open and you can’t use them? It’s unnecessary that we have to go all the way downstairs when there is bathrooms right outside of class. The teachers are OK too. They all have their way of teaching but they’re good. Some of them take time with you and others don’t. As for clubs and sports, I have not joined any. I feel that if I join any extracurricular activity outside of school my grades will go down. They have a good variety of clubs though. There are many to choose from. Sports are OK too. There are also a lot and a lot to choose from. Maybe next year I’ll care to join. So far, I’m trying to keep up with my classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment