Thursday, January 23, 2014

Progress on my goals.
I haven't acheived many goals. I currently have 106 goals and have only accomplished 4 goals. One of them, for example, was cleaning out my locker. I think this notebook helped me because i was able to remind myself that this was a goal and when i got back to school after a weekend, that was the first thing i did. Other simple goals included finishing this assignment before it was due. Other goals i admit won't be happening any time soon because they were meant for my future. Also I know there will be some goals i will never accomplish during my lifetime. I hope i never forget about this notebook and I hope it can continue helping me through the rest of high school and adulthood like it had helped me until now. I feel that this notebook has helped me much because I feel that i can now release thought clouding in my mind and ever since i started this i feel so much better about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment