Monday, February 3, 2014

I still havent reached many of my goals. I am also convinced that that won't be happening any time soon. I have completed some minor goal but not the ones with the bigger picture. Those, I admit won't be happening until i am older. I try not to forget about this notebook and try to carry it with me wherever i go but sometimes it's difficult. I think this notebook has helped me seen what i want for myself and what i am up against. The dreams i have are big and i know it wont be easy to get there. I think one of my main goals i have to work on is to stop comparing myself to others. For some reason, whenever I see a girl i start tolist the reasons why she is better than me and always put myself as a minority. I guess i have to work on that and i still have a long way  to go. In all, I hope to have finished most of these goals by the end of the year.

1 comment: