Thursday, February 20, 2014



Student Success Statement 
The answers to these questions will determine your success or failure:
1) Can people trust me to do what's right? Yes 
2) Am I committed to doing my very best? Sometimes 
3) Do I treat people the way I wnat to be treated? No
If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."
Lou Holtz
This statement means that your actions determine your success or failure. If you can be trusted to do what is right, then people will go to to  you when they are in need of help or need a hand. If you are commited to doing your very best you will learn to manage everything you have to do and you will get a good results out of everything you do. If you treat people the way you want to be treated you will always be treated with repect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment